Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saturday Morning Surprise

I hadn't been up long. Slept in and was banging around the house. Half cleaning up and half figuring out what to do for the day. There was a knock at my front door. I was expecting anyone. I grabbed a pair of sweats and headed to the front of the house. I looked out the window and standing there in the cold wearing blue jeans and wrapped in a pea coat was The Married Guy



Me: "Hey guy.", I said as I opened the door.

The Married Guy: "Good morning. I was in the neighborhood and had a little bite of time. Is it cool?", he said with a sheepish smile on his face.

Me: "Honestly, it would be a lot cooler if you had called first. No one is here, so come on in guy.", I said trying to hide a little irritation as I opened the door. It would have been a fucking disaster if cherryboi had been there, but that is another post.

The Married Guy: "I feel bad.", he said.

Me: "Don't!", I assured him. "I am glad to see you. Just call from down the block to be sure the coast is clear next time."

The Married Guy: "Ok. Good.", he said with a big smile of relief. "I just really need to get fucked..."

I led him upstairs to my unmade bed. I watched him hurriedly ripe his clothes off as I peeled my sweats and t-shirt off. I love to watch The Married Guy and I think he knows it. He occasionally flashed a look in my direction as he undressed. I am always amazed, when I see his body, just how really good he looks in his own skin. Today, he was a little more vulnerable which was very appealing. He was obviously uncomfortable having just knocked on my door unannounced, but relieved that it seemed Ok with me. I decided right off that I was in the driver's seat today. I walked over to him and cupped his ass with one hand and grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face toward me for a kiss with the other hand. He kissed right back and moved his body against me. He felt very good. He felted very smooth and warm. I guided him toward the bed and we went down on it together making out as we did.

I was totally erect and dripping precum already. The Married Guy is just that hot! I flipped him onto his stomach and kissed my way from his neck, down his back to the two beautiful round cheeks of his ass.

I dove right in. It had been too long since I had last munched on his tight married ass. It was fresh and clean with a slight hint of sweat. There was that familiar spicy taste. He reacted immediately and moaned slightly and shifted his hips. My tongue darted at his pucker and I could feel it flex and quiver at the touch of my tongue. I forced it open with the tip of my tongue and pushed some spit in too. He was mine now and I was in heaven with this morning treat. The more I ate the more he demonstrated that he was into it. The room was full of his groans and his "Oh My God's".

I reached into the stand by my bed for a condom and lube and fingered his ass with one hand as I fumbled wrapping my cock with the other hand. I put two big squirts of lube on my wrapped cock and worked it real good. I was rock hard and ready.

With one knee between his legs and one hand grabbing a cheek of his ass I pushed my cock into his crack and against his pucker. He bucked hard as I pushed in and penetrated him in one hard thrust. He is always very tight and the sensation of the tightness of his pucker and ass is always fantastic. I showed no mercy and let him adjust to me, while I continued to thrust in and out of him. I could feel my nuts smacking against him within a few thrusts and that sensation made my cock tingle too. He flexed around my cock adjusting and grunted in a mixture of discomfort and pleasure.

Me: "Is this what you wanted?". I grunted into his ear.

The Married Guy: "OH, YES!", he grunted back . "Fuck me. Just please fuck me."

I fucked him. With each thrust, I chose a different depth to penetrate him and re-entered at a slightly different angle. I was soon going in totally balls-deep. I settled into fucking him very hard almost totally pulling my cock out of him and ramming it balls-deep back into him.

I held his waist tightly and just fucked away at him. He bucked. He moaned. He cursed out load and he grunted out his pleasure. This went on for several long minutes. I was zoning in the sensation of his tight ass, when suddenly I felt his pucker clench around my cock and he screamed out, "I am cumming!". He clenched down hard on my cock 6 or 7 times and grabbed at the pillows at the top of the bed and then went limp. It was obvious that he had shot his load.

I continued to fucking away at him, but at this point he was expended. Even a few sharp smacks on his ass didn't wake him up.

I could feel my nut building and adjusted my thrusts to maximize the sensations of his ass along the shaft of my cock. Then I let loose a massive load and fell down on top of him.

We lay there for a few minutes until we both of us knew he had to go. I rolled over and watched him get up and move to the other side of the room, where his clothes were piled on a chair. He was covered with sweat and his cum. It glistened on his defined chest. I could feel my cock react as I watched him move.

Me: "You should jump into the shower, so that you are presentable.", I shot at him.

The Married Guy: "Is that cool?", he asks.

Me: "Yes. It is totally cool. I don't want any embarrassing questions to keep you from coming back.", I said.

I heard him in the bathroom and heard the water start to run. The shower door thumped as it closed. I realized that I wasn't done. I could see The Married Guy's lean firm body with water running off of it through the glass of the shower door. As I entered the shower he, he turned to face me and we kissed again. I had a raging hard-on. I gently pushed him down on his knees and fed him my cock. He eagerly engulfed my cock with his mouth and began to milk it. My hand held the back of his head and I thrusted forward to meet his mouth. The sensation of his mouth, the warm water and his hand working my nuts soon had me ready to explode.

Me: "I am cumming!", I grunted.

I felt him try to pull his head away. I instinctively pushed my cock deeper down his throat with my hand on his head and the thrusting of my hips. The Married Guy took my load in the shower. He gulped once and then again, but he swallowed every drop.

The Married Guy: "That was a big load.", he said with a slight cough.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hot story...I love reading your posts. Total bottom here...never been to DC, but I hope when I get a chance to that my experience is as good as some of the exploits you talk about.

Anonymous said...

damn. you are so hot. wish I were in DC so you could fuck me.

Anonymous said...

Your story of the Married Guy drop by was fucking hot dude. Keep 'em cumming... and me, too.

Jay said...

I love these stories, so hot!!!

j

C smith said...

nothing hotter than swallowing cum on the side

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

An amazing story. It IS awkward when they just suddenly appear at your doorstep.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills