Sunday, January 11, 2009

I went to Church.......

cherryboi and I had plans to meet for Happy Hour and Dinner at the Busboys and Poets in Chinatown last Friday night. Almost exactly 6-months ago, cherryboi and I went to the Whitman-Walker Clinic in Dupont Circle. They offer free anonymous STD screening on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week. At that time, the counselor indicated that follow-up testing for me in 6-months was in order. I figured I'd surprise
cherryboi and get my follow-up test. There really is no reason for him to get re-tested. I am 101% positive that I am still the only guy nailing him. I just know.

Good news is that all the STD tests were negative. It took a little bit of finagling, but I got a printout of the results to put in an envelope. I had the same counselor and when I told him I wanted it for my BF, I think he remembered when cherryboi and I had been there before. He had a knowing smile on his face when he got up to make a copy. No name, but my ID number was on the page and guess who kept the ID card.

I handed the envelope to cherryboi over Dinner and got an even better reaction than I had hoped for from him. He had this totally loving look in his eyes topped off with a gigantic smile. His reaction made it totally worthwhile.

cherryboi: "I don't know what to say. I totally didn't expect you to do this. I wouldn't have been surprised if you never agreed to be tested again. This means you are keeping the promise you made at the beach."

Me: "Yes", holding my breath and hoping that he didn't want to have the same conversation we had at the beach again.

cherryboi: "This is so fantastic! Do you know how much I love you?"

Me: "I hope you know how I feel. It's corny saying I love you too."

Happy Hour became dinner which turned into desert and killing another bottle of wine. cherryboi was loose and in a good mood. I enjoyed watching him loosen up and be happy. I wanted him looser. We ended the evening back at my place. On the train back to the New York Avenue Station, I almost jumped out of my seat as I felt cherryboi grope my crotch. We held hands and walked slowly along M Street. We fucked all night passionately.

cherryboi and I spooned as we slept. The next morning I took his tight sticky hole again for a very fast and quick fuck. He was wide awake as I finished into him again and jumped up to shower and shave.

While I was showering, I heard cherryboi come into the bathroom. I thought for a minute that he was going to join me, but instead he sat down and started making small talk with me as I took my shower. One random statement led to another until he hit me with the point of why he came into the bathroom in the first place.

cherryboi: "Can I ask you to do something for me?"

Me: "Sure", I said with the hot water and steam of the shower all over me.

cherryboi: "Will you go to Mass with me this week? There is a 5;00PM Mass today and all day tomorrow."

Me: ...silence...

As background, I was born and raised as a Catholic. Attended Church off and on until college and I was on my own. After that, it was a special occasion, family event, wedding or a funeral that saw me in Church. cherryboi is the typical good little Catholic boy. I never comment, but I am certain that he goes to Mass every Sunday and I think he makes most Holy Days. He went to Catholic schools and was in the CYA as a teen. Church is important to him and in my humble opinion an additional source of confusion and guilt for him.

cherryboi: "You know that Church is important to me. It would mean a lot if you would come with me occasionally."

Thinking that I rarely seem to give a lot in this relationship and hearing in his voice that it was really important to him, I was setting in the pew beside cherryboi at 5:00PM Mass last Saturday. I am trying.

6 comments:

Loadseeker said...

I can totally identify with cherryboi even tho I'm almost twice his age.
Lifelong btm here who still gets guilt feelings when I miss Sunday Mass, but no guilt after a night of heavy sex.
I really enjoy reading your blog--not just the hot, passionate sex depictions, but your psychological insights into what makes all of us tick. Thanks, insoflo.

Anonymous said...

You are a good man.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is right.

Anonymous said...

Would it make you jealous if you weren't the only guy nailing him?

insoflo said...

Jacob. There might be a pang of jealousy. There might be some relief too. Someday someone else will fuck cherryboi, but I hope he comes back to me afterward.

WranglerMan said...

I, too, can understand cherryboi. I still go to Mass, though I disagree with the hierarchy about homosexuality, birth control, and women priests. And like Loadseeker, I got over the guilt of my sexuality a long time ago.

And let me make it a trio...you are a good man. And a good read. I'll hold off for the time being about whether or not you are a good lay! LOL