Sunday, March 02, 2008

Where Things Are...............

For all of you who seem so focused on cherryboi being here when I got home on Valentine's Day. He doesn't have a key of his own, but he does know where I keep the spare and he has used it. I am not sure what message that sends him. I haven't offered a key and he hasn't asked for one. I think I am OK with that and I am not seeing a big issue.

I admit not a little bite of confusion over where things are with cherryboi. I started my last Post a day or so after Valentine's Day. When I originally started that Post, my first thought was that I should change how I am referring to him in this Blog. cherryboi is a nervous shy young lad who had his cherry taken on my rug downstairs. I pondered for a few days how I should refer to him in this Blog and that led to some real soul-searching on my feelings toward him. I definitely have feelings for him, but they are all tied up in him being a young lad who enjoyed and still seems to enjoy being taken by me. That's when it occurred to me that to have a real relationship with him, I have to let him be what he wants to be and he has to get what he is looking for out of this relationship. I think I have a tendency to idealize potential relationship situations with an image of how I think they should be instead of how they are. cherryboi liked having his cherry taken on my rug. He certainly came back for more. In many ways, the reason he is coming back has a lot to do with the feelings that created for him. So, I am gonna be me and I am just gonna enjoy him.

Now, I am gonna let the dog in me out for you all to see. For about a month, I have been chatting with this guy who has claimed to be a Marine stationed at the Washington Marine Barracks. We have exchanged e-mails and he has found me through a pic on my profile on Manhunt, so he has hit me up on there from time to time too. Frankly, I have been skeptical about the Marine claim, but he has great pics with a "USMC" tat on his bicep and a bulldog on his shoulder blade. Long story short, we have been chatting and he has been chasing me quite literally to fuck him for a while. Last Saturday night shortly after 10PM, he IM's me and asks, "wanna fuck me tonite?" I said WTF and gave him my address and jumped into the shower to freshen up.

About 40 minutes later, the Marine is standing at my door. He had to be close to 6'4" tall. He was wearing bluejeans and a leather jacket. He had the trademark "high and tight" haircut. This fag is a Marine. I invited him in and gave him a place to throw his jacket. I offered a beer, which he took me up on immediately. When I got back with the beer, he was standing in the middle of the room ramrod straight wearing a tight white t-shirt. I was almost ready to pinch myself.

We bs'ed and drank the beer. He was a friendly southern boy with a Texas drawl. Seemed like a no nonsense kind of a guy. He made a point of telling me that he was glad we were finally meeting. He had been wanting to meet me for a while. While I was wondering why this adonis wanted me, I thought there was no way I was not fucking this guy while I had the chance. I got up and said, Follow me, Lets go upstairs."

By the time we got to my bedroom, I made up my mind to be totally in charge and cocky about it. I told him to get undressed in a firm voice and watched as he disrobed. Words cannot describe his body. It was stunning like the statue of David. His pictures in no way captured the perfection of his form. He had a tall lean swimmers build. He had no fat anywhere that I could see. He was literally 100% chiseled muscle. He was nearly hairless and had perfectly smooth white skin. The only imperfections I saw were his tats. When he turned to face me I could see he was sporting a very nice cock crowned with a small lite brown bush above it and a pair of large low hanging balls under it. He had a young very healthy ageless appearance. He claims to be 30.

I crawled up on my bed and spread my legs. I looked at the Marine and said, "I wonder what it feels like to get blown by a Marine?" Without a word in reply, he jumped onto the bed between my legs and took my cock into his mouth. He quickly showed me that he was an expert cocksucker. He licked and nibbled eagerly at the head of my cock. Then he began working the shaft of my cock into his throat. Moving intensely up and down the shaft swallowing more with each bob of his head. Almost instantly, I was in a zone and really enjoying the sensation of this eager mouth on my cock. When I added the visual of this perfectly shaped man who happened to be a Marine to the equation, it was shear perfection. A few minutes into a great BJ, the Marine asked if I was Ok with him doing some poppers.

I don't do poppers often, but I will admit they push me to a different level during sex. At times in my life, the rush from poppers has scared me. In addition to intensifying the stimulation I get from sex, poppers make me last forever. I took a big hit and laid back to be pleased. This Marine literally worshipped and sucked my cock for 45 minutes without missing the beat. I was over the top most of the time from the pleasure of his mouth devouring my cock. I moaned and gasped in between exclamations of pleasure and tirades of calling him a "filthy cumwhore" and taunting him to do it longer and better.

Finally, I felt my load building in my groin. I ordered him to get on all fours and while I wrapped and lubed, I fingered his tight hole. I wasn't gentle. With one hand on the small of his back bracing my weight and the other guiding the shaft of my cock, I forced my way into him. He screamed out a pained, "Shit!", but squirmed to adjust. I held back until I felt the flexing of his pucker subside. Then I just fucked him. A few minutes from behind, a minute or so in the scissor position and then finally drove it home while he held his knees back and exposed his ass to me. He was there meeting every thrust and begging for more. As I was building to shoot my load, he begged me to shoot it on him. I pulled out, tore the condom off and held the base of my cock and hosed him with my cum. I came in strings and shot all over him from his chin to his bush. There were 6 to 8 large squirts that had more force than I normally shoot with. I impressed myself!

We laid side my side for a few minutes as we both caught our breathe. Then he slowly started to stroke and I slide back down to eat his hole. He immediately blew his load and mixed it with mine all over him.

I never dreamt I would find a Marine bottom!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I like Cherryboi...

:(

Anonymous said...

i hope cherryboi does not read this ad. he'd be devasted, but he'll learn lots of gay guys are dogs.

Anonymous said...

GeekSlut (who I see as sorta the father of many of us gay sex bloggers), was once in the Marines and says all gay Marines are bottoms. He's been looking for one that's a top, but hasn't found one. There's just something about the Marine mentality that attracts bottoms...

Anonymous said...

I liked cherryboi as well, but I wondered how you would handle the domesticity. I love the hot stories, but hot stories aren't as available when you're in a relationship. No judging here...

But it sounds like you really care for him on some level. You maybe a dog, but obviously you care for the boy. I think there's nothing wrong with the hot marine hook-up, I just think that there needs to be an openness about your desires balanced with what cherryboi thinks he's got in a relationship. I don't fault you for the hook-up; I fault you if you lie to the poor boy.

Unknown said...

hey y'all...don't get salty with insoflo. cherryboi will be fine. he's young and like anonymous #1 said - he'll learn that MOST of you men are dogs :P

thanks for sharing your experience with the marine! ay, Dios mio!

C smith said...

geez...come on guys. you're fans of a blog about sex and you turn into mormom missionaries when he has sex with someone other than someone he recently started dating?!?!

what's next..saying marriage is traditionally a man and a woman?

why does he have to follow 1950s definitions of a relationship? i think cherryboi knows who he is...and it doesn't mean he cares less about him.

sex is sex. this coming from someone in a monogamous relationship who doesn't understand why people give others shit about how they handle a relationship they AREN'T A PART OF!

Unknown said...

i'm really happy about cherryboi. he is the reason i first started reading your blog. but now that i've gone back to the beginning and read straight through (i've got the flu!), i'm still worrying about poor little k. what has happened to him over these past several months? have you heard from him at all? not that i want you two to get together, but i think I'M in love with him now! :-)