Friday, February 29, 2008

Valentine's Day

This may not be the post that anyone wants to read. I am on my way to becoming domesticated. cherryboi made a big deal out of Valentine's Day. He started about 10 days before reminding me to save the day for us. It was really very endearing and I started to get into it. I got the royal treatment.

I got a call from cherryboi at about 4:00PM on Valentine's Day reminding me not to work late. We had plans he reminded me yet again. When I got home, he was already at my place - cooking. Taking the cue from how he was acting, I had some flowers, a bottle of wine and a book that I thought he would enjoy to give him. He was all smiles and seemed genuinely touched that I made the effort to choise the book that I choose.

He made a complete dinner. I had no idea he could even cook. There was an incredible salad dressed with a raspberry dressing with walnuts and parmesan cheese chopped over it. He made a very tasty seafood pasta dish and chose a very mellow and dry white win to go with it. We relaxed and ate and chatted and flirt for 2 and a half hours over dinner. We polished off 2 bottles of the win. On top of being hot and young, he is very smart and engaging. I thought it was a very nice evening. It was only the beginning.

After dinner, he led me upstairs and helped me undress. I crawled up on the bed, somewhat high from the amount of wine I had consumed. He stripped down and crawled between my legs and proceeded to worship, tease and edge my cock for one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. As I came, he stared up at me and swallowed every last drop. He then got up and lit a candle that he placed near the bed on a stand. He also came up with a bottle of massage oil and motioned for me to roll over. He proceded to give me a sensual but aggressive massage working this warm massage oil that smelled like sandalwood and jasmine into my body. He caressed, kissed and kneaded me from head to toe. I felt like a king. I have never quite had a massage like it. Part of me thinks that he may have enjoyed it as much as I did.

After that we cuddled for a while and talked. He is happy, he tells me. He is very happy, he says again. Still thinking that all of this could very well be a dream, I worked my way down to his lean torso. By the time I got there, his 7" cut cock was standing at attention. It is average in thickness but gets as hard as stone. The head is a large mushroom considerably thicker than the shaft under it. It is arrow straight and without any blemishes. There doesn't even seem to be a circumcision mark. As I took him into my mouth, I heard him gasp out. I continued to engulf his cock and moved a hand to his stomach to rub him while I sucked him. He was eager and after a few minutes of attention he was thrusting at the back of my throat. His eagerness told me he was excited. I grabbed both of his ankles in my hands and lifted his legs up in the air to expose his ass and began working at it. He was louder now. Not just moaning but vocal. "Fuck me!", he pleaded. "Fuck me now1", he moaned. So, I fucked him. I fucked him slow and deep. Making sure to pull almost out and them to plunge slowly back in as deep as possible. It took a few minutes of this before he shot his load all over both of us and I followed by dumping into him. We repeated this several times through the night.

It was a very nice Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it... Sounds like a good deal. Any chance he's open to 3-somes and group sex?

Anonymous said...

Hi
I am glad that you are happy. When did he get keys to your place?
In that case it is no longer your place, but "our" place.

Rawtop is a nice guy, but keep your good thing as a good thing for yourself. No need to put this nice guy out there especially for rawtop to just get his jollies off. Respect your man!

Glad you are happy.

Unknown said...

I am still tripping over the fact that he has keys to your place. And flowers and wine? Romance? What has the world come to? What is this nonsense?!

I'm kidding :P I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Do your thang, insoflo. Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

ohh, this sounds great, I've just been getting into reading your blog and I'm rooting for u guys!