Monday, September 29, 2008

Gareth Redux Pt. 2

Gareth and I had a lot of sex. We had a lot of great sex. We had sexy virtually everyday we were together. We fell into a real nice rhythm. I had several days of meetings in Munich. I'd leave in the morning and return early in the afternoon to find Gareth waiting in the room with a plan for the evening and a suggestion on where to eat. We would go see or do some tourist thing or just walk around the city from platz to platz. I have been to Munich before. I have gotten very used to traveling alone, but it was so nice to not be alone and to see things through another's eyes and to just have company. He was really great company too. It was really comfortable between us very quickly. We talked about everything.

Each night, we would come back to the room and have passionate sex. Gareth is a total bottom, but not submissive in any way. He likes to be fucked and luvs cock, but always preferred to be on top riding my cock. I remembered that this was how we fucked last year and soon realized it was his preference. He was often aggressive during sex about wanting to end up riding my cock. I was happy to accommodate. Unlike a lot of bottoms, he has a talent for controlling and flexing his ass. He would use his ass to almost massage me to orgasm. He is an incredibly well built and handsome young man. I enjoyed lying back having my cock milked by his tight ass while I enjoyed his body with my hands. I quickly learned that he was hard-wired to his small brown nipples. I would work his nipples and almost be able to control how he rode my cock with them. It was erotic and very hot. The after sex was comfortable and lingering. We often went at it all night. The lingering memory of cuddling with him and sleeping against him was how fresh and good he smelled. One day, I finally asked him about his scent and he laughed in his English-way and said it was his soap. He uses this sandalwood soap that he "got at home", as he would say.

We made our way from Munich to Firenze and then on to Rome. We kept up the same rhythm of me working, sight-seeing, dinner and fucking. I started to feel real guilty because he seemed to be staying in the room all day, when I had work meetings etc. One day as I was preparing to leave I said, "Go out and have some fun. You are in Rome." He smiled the most endearing smile and softly replied, "I am have a great time with you, Mate."

As quickly as we were meeting up in Frankfurt, I was standing in Rome's Leonard da Vinci Airport trying to figure out how to say goodbye. I had too good of a time with Gareth. It was too comfortable and I almost ached that we were parting again. He was emotional too. It wasn't my imagination. He had a hard time evening talking or looking at me. We hugged hard. We kissed a few times. I made him promise to think about a trip to the States. He made me promise to work hard on getting a client in England. I whimsically thought about how nice it would be to have him come home with me.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain buddy. I have a great BF at home but a great English friend whose company I enjoy everytime I go to London. What will we do? What's up with your man in the US, did you tell him?

damien whitfield said...

u should have bought him home with u. have u told cherryboi?

Anonymous said...

sup man? where u been?

Anonymous said...

Parabéns pelo seu blog e postar suas fotos fantásticas que eu gostava muito de perder o seu blog. muito obrigado. Receba uma saudação cordial. Peço desculpas pela publicidade.

Will said...

Gareth sounds totally luscious.

goooooood girl said...

your blog is well well well......