Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Really Nice Sleepover

I heard from The Married Guy last week that his wife would be out of town over Labor Day Weekend. I haven't hooked up with him in a long while. I enjoy The Married Guy both in and out of bed. He is a very engaging and outgoing guy. He has this boyish charm that verges on cockiness. I'd be crazy not to want to fuck him and at the same time I enjoy just hanging with him and watching a soccer game too. He wanted to drop by on Saturday or Sunday and I chose Sunday.

He was at my door promptly at 7:00PM. He was dressed in a pair of tan cargo shorts and a Washington Nationals t-shirt and was carrying a six-pack of beer. I let him in and as I turned from closing the door, I was met with a deep passionate kiss. Clearly, The Married Guy seemed to have missed me too. I guess I reacted in some way, because he was quick to ask if everything was "OK?" I assured him everything was more than OK.

Clothes were off and we were in my room in no time. The Married Guy is a great kisser and we made out and groped at each other for a long time. During a brief break, he asked if he could spend the night. This was a first and took me by complete surprise, but I was quick to say yes. The Married Guy has this very appealing body. I love to watch him and I am always amazed by the combination of leanness and muscle definition. He is firm and smooth and soft against me and it feels good. I sucked on his nipples and licked his abs and worked my way down to his cock. He was freshly showered and smelled good. Being a little aggressive, I flipped him over on his stomach and went at his round smooth ass. He was very clean and had a sweet spicy taste. From the noises he made and the way his body reacted, I could tell he was into how I was rimming and eating his ass. I have eaten him occasionally in the past, but this time we had plenty of time and I took full advantage of the opportunity to make every muscle in his legs and on his taunt back twitch. He started to groan and murmured, "Fuck me." I kept eating. Then he more loudly asked me to, "Please fuck me!" I kept eating. Finally, he started to beg me, "Please fuck me! Oh, please fuck me!" I couldn't resist any longer, so I put on a condom and slowly started to work my cock into his ass using only my spit as lube. He is always very tight and it took a while to work the head of my cock in past his pucker, but the sensation of his tightness on my cock was well worth the effort. I could feel him adjusting as I worked in deeper with each thrust. Soon, I was balls deep in his ass. I let him adjust to the full length and girth of my cock and then I started a slowly fuck him. By this point, we both were covered in sweat. We went at it for a while with me mounting him from behind. Then I flipped him on his back and drug him to the edge of the bed, so I could really pound his ass. Now I was in a zone, but as I finished the look on his face told me that he was loving it and the hand full of jizz I had from stroking him was proof that he was satisfied.

We fucked again before we fell asleep wrapped around each other. And, we fucked again before I made some breakfast for us the next morning. It was a really nice sleepover.

I got a text message from The Married Guy asking if we could do it again soon. What do you think I replied?

9 comments:

damien whitfield said...

i want u to fuck him again,because this post was hot, but i want u to be with cherryboi, but i guess if he is out of town, u could fuck married guy again.

Jay said...

that was so hot! please have more sleepovers with married guy ;)

j

C smith said...

he can fuck married guy and still be with cherryboi guys.

i want him to dump in a load in married guy...you know he wants it.

Anonymous said...

Well at least you use a condom.
I gather Cherryboi will never know of Married guy,
Good post

Anonymous said...

I wanna watch u fuck. Seriously. Got a vid cam? I'll hold it and film u fucking. Think about it.
ibnovabone@yahoo

Anonymous said...

This is what will happen. Cherryboi will return. You two will be happy for a while and then Cherryboi will find out you've been fucking around and he'll feel hurt and you will feel bad and then you'll stop writing the blog. Right?

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE BLOG!!!

http://mistersizequeen.blogspot.com/

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

a rather hot/steamy/groin-engaging account. nicely written. we are just thinking about cherry boi. we now that relationships and you are so-so, but (1) are you officially "a thing" yet? and (2) if so, has the "open relationship" thing been discussed?

Anonymous said...

car part for acura rsx chandlers ford methodist church expedition ford radio checklist for your car auto besslers depot trackside