Sunday, March 11, 2007

This Week

I want to take a moment to THANK Geekslut for including a link to my Blog in his Blogroll. I first ran across his Blog back in 2005. I have been a fan ever since. We are definitely different people, but his take on life and sex is always interesting. He has a million interesting stories and his Blog is one of my favorites. If you are one of the few who haven't found him, go check out Geekslut. THANKS Geek!

Last Sunday's trick, now and forever referred to as The Cop, e-mailed me last Wednesday and im'ed me on Manhunt Friday night. I was tempted to mention finding his badge, but figured why ruin a good thing. Sounds like he enjoyed himself as much or more than I did. He was already a 10+ on my scale. The whole mystic of being a cop just makes him an 11+. I tried hard not to seem too eager, but I plan to fuck him again.

No action this week. Been busy all week at work. Things are crazy with a new project I am working on. I have fallen into a routine of calling Thugboy for relief. This dude is a total cumpig and as I have said he gives awesome head. Very convenient too. He always takes care of the job and he always asks me to call him again soon. Kind of a turn on having a personal suckboi!

No comments: