Sunday, March 18, 2007

"23 yo cocksucker seeking hung older guys....."

Early last week, I received an e-mail from a young guy who reads my Blog and lives in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of DC. He described himself as a "23 yo cocksucker seeking hung older guys....." and attached a picture of himself sitting outside on a picnic table wearing swim trunks. In the picture, he looked like someone's really cute younger brother. I didn't take the e-mail too seriously and I responded very perfunctorily that I was 38 years old. I also joked about being a normal guy who enjoys having my cock sucked.

I got home late last Friday evening from work. I started this job shortly after I moved to DC and I am trying to make the expected "good impression", but it has been crazy there the last few weeks. I finally had a chance to read the response I got from "The Kid" to my e-mail. He explained that he was really into blowing older guys. He said that recently he has been blowing a 45-year-old guy fairly regularly, but that he was 23 and always horny so he needed more. He volunteered to be my cockslave, if I gave him a chance. He promised that he would make sure that I enjoyed it and he would learn to do it anyway I wanted. He also attached another picture. It appeared to be a graduation photo. He looked like a younger Chris O'Donnell-type, if you remember him. "The Kid" had no idea who Chris O’Donnell was.

I had been seriously considering a call to Thugboy for some relaxed relief. I didn't have a lot of energy or desire to head out or cruise on-line. After exchanging a few e-mails on a whim, I shot him my address and went upstairs to take a quick shower. As I was drying off and pulling on my robe, the doorbell rang.

I invited him in and closed the door. "The Kid" was cute! He stood about 6-feet tall with dark-brown hair and shiny blue eyes. He looked young and fresh. He had a tight bubble-ass covered with a pair of tan chinos and a lean torso wearing a grey University of Maryland t-shirt. He probably weighed 165 to 175lbs. He was also eager. As I was eyeing him up, he asked if I was horny. I said sure and told him to follow me, as I moved to the back of the house. I sat down in my comfortable chair and opened my robe. My cock was stiff, not quite hard but getting there. He was looking down at my cock and seemed to hesitate for a brief moment. I asked him if he was going to stand there looking or suck. That was all the encouragement he needed.

In a split second, he was on the floor between my legs stroking my cock with one hand as he looked up at me and said, "Yes, Sir!" He bent down and kissed the head of my cock and slowly started to lick the head. Slow darting licks at first and then he proceeded to lick his way down the shaft of my cock to my balls. After he had covered my whole cock with his slowly licking tongue, he took the head into his mouth and gently sucked while his tongue darted over it. He began to suck, lick and slowly bob up and down on my cock. With each bob of his head, he took more of my cock into his silky smooth mouth. It wasn't long until he had my whole cock down his throat and I could feel his face in my bush. Soon he was working my balls with his hand too. My head was beginning to spin a little and I was definitely moaning in appreciation.

As I was settling in and getting into the rhythm, this cocksucker started to whimper like a puppy. He came up off of my cock and kissed the head and I told him he was a good little cocksucker. With that he moaned like a little bitch in heat and went right back to sucking. And, it was obvious that "The Kid" knew his craft. Just as I would begin to feel something stirring between my legs, he would change the rhythm or move from my cock head to my shaft or balls. He kept this up for what seemed like forever. I had my head back and was in that really great place that you go to when your whole body is into the head you are getting.

All of this time he was whimpering and moaning. Telling me it tasted good and thanking me for letting him have my cock in his mouth. At this point, he told me to let him know when I wanted to cum. I groaned for him to keep sucking! I was still in that great place and I wanted to stay there. After what seemed like forever again, I got to a point where I couldn't hold back and I didn't want to hold back anymore. I reached down, grabbed the back of this sucker's head and forced him down hard on my cock. As I did, I began to shoot. I could feel big bursts of cum shoot that blew into his silky mouth. He noticeably gulped once and took every drop. I could tell from how he worked to swallow, that it was a big load. He was quick to say that he normally didn't swallow. I grinned and told him that from now on he would swallow me every time!

4 comments:

BlkJack said...

Fuck! What a hot post. I have been following you for awhile but deceided to start from the beginning when you posted recently. I wished i had sent you an email when i was in dc thois past spring to see if you were up for some head. Thanks!
BlkJack

Blogger said...

Sprinter - DarKz (170BPM)

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and get cash for every visit to your shortened urls.

Blogger said...

GIRLS DEEP THROATING TUBE