Thursday, November 27, 2008

He is walking around with an ass full of my cum today.......

As I said in a previous post, I really missed cherryboi over the last few weeks. We spoke every day and sometimes more than once, but it's not the same as seeing his pretty face light-up when we are together. He has been back and we spent the last 5 days together before he left again yesterday to spend Thanksgiving with his family. I sent him home to his Mother with an ass full of my cum. I am sure she won't have a clue. cherryboi plays the straight young son very well apparently and the saga goes on.

Blogging is a tough thing. Originally, I started this Blog because I didn't know anyone in DC and was dealing with the abundance of opportunities that seemed to present themselves for connections in this town. For me, DC has been pretty much a sexual smörgåsbord. Almost from day one, there has been a chance to get-off or get laid whenever I was really looking for one. I have even had a lot of chances when I wasn't looking. I have written about some of these and not written about others. Sometimes I have struggled with what to write and what not to write. I have even written about a few things that I regretted writing about later. I look at that as part of sharing. Some of you read this Blog for the sex and the hook-up stories and I know from e-mails that some of you read it becaise you seem to be interested in me and my life too.

So that brings me to what really are two different points that I wanted to make: 1) Some times I am not making updates to this Blog because I am struggling with what to write and what not to write and I am torn about it. Should I just post the hot encounters that I have or should this Blog be a dairy of every time I have sex? I have struggled with this and don't have the answer yet. 2) Feelings? Do I post about what and how I feel or should this Blog just be a chronicle of how and where I shoot my load? I am working my way through these conflicts.

So, here are some feelings. cherryboi has become very important to me. I feel myself headed down a road that I was actively attempting to avoid. It just feels good when we are together. The problems: 1) He is still very closeted. My friends know him and he is part of my life at my place, but I am just a "friend" in his life. He plays straight. This isn't a complaint. It is really a concern. If he isn't totally comfortable in his own skin am I foolish to try to build something with him? 2) I am 40. He is 26. WTF does this beautiful young man want with me?

Happy Thansgiving to all! I am preparing to go to a get-together at my friend "Dan"'s house.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am sure that all of your readers can be divided into two groups...those who read it for the sex and those who read it for the struggles. So my suggestion....share the HOT fucks for sure...and when you want to vent about the struggles...then share that too.

LOVE the BLOG. Age is but a number. Cherryboi has time on his side to be comfortable coming out of the closet. You on the other hand have to let go of the insecurity. It speaks to Cherryboi's maturity that he is attracted to a stable guy like yourself...and isn't interested in the quick and multiple fucks that so many his age prefer...but you do that too...and you are not his age...hmmmm......

ruralarch said...

DC

I have followed your posts for 3 years now though at first it was the xcapades but then along came cheri boi and figured you would find yourself where you didn't want to go but truely wanted to arrive at. It is a battle we have all been down. you will have battles within until you do totally give in to cheri boi and admitt to him you are there for him should he want it 24 /7 ala brian kenny but be prepared for the result ifit is what you wanted to hear.been there and coupledomaint ever old and bad just constant ans that is 21 years and with my fraternity big brother.

love the adventures man

ruralarch said...

DC

I have followed your posts for 3 years now though at first it was the xcapades but then along came cheri boi and figured you would find yourself where you didn't want to go but truely wanted to arrive at. It is a battle we have all been down. you will have battles within until you do totally give in to cheri boi and admitt to him you are there for him should he want it 24 /7 ala brian kenny but be prepared for the result ifit is what you wanted to hear.been there and coupledomaint ever old and bad just constant ans that is 21 years and with my fraternity big brother.

love the adventures man

Anonymous said...

I am selfish and I want it all bad good whatever, you write so well and I was sad when you went dead for awhile. Provide us with the sex your feelings emotions.
I love reading your blog and feel a connection as do others I am sure.
Thanks for asking us all!!
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Jim Carroll said...

i like your blog just the way it is and enjoy reading your "journey" it's an intelligent exposition of your thoughts, fears and the sex stuff is great too. ;)

with respect to "cherry", i relate my own experience: i didn't come out until i was 29 and wnet away to oxford university.

moving away to a place where the
"defintion" of who i was (son, brother, etc... AND family name) was unknown made me face who i was and forced me to be honest with my self and my desires in an environment that did not hobble me by my family name, etc.

is "cherry" from dc? if so then maybe he needs to move to a place where he can stare down the demons in much the same way that i had to.

for me the fact that i was lying every day of my life was destroying me.

if "cherry" has a lick of conscience then he'll come to it on his own.

in closing, you're doing a great job and i really enjoy what you're doing and i encourage you to experiment; try new stuff. your readers will let you know what works and what doesn't.

Unknown said...

you should definitely blog more, not less. good/bad, hot/boring, feelings/sex: all of it. when blogs go dormant for a while (like yours does) you lose readers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the thoughtful essay on your blog writers block.
I started reading your blog last spring initially for your sex encounters, and for the local flavor. (I live in DC, too, but am a total bottom, 15 years older than you, and have a ltr).
What soon distinguished your blog from all the others is that you really do care about the people with whom you hookup, and can write about your experiences, the good, bad and ugly. And you do it with style, understanding and compassion. Whether it was K, Thugboy, The Cop, Cherryboi or your English fuckbuddy, Gareth, you are able to make all these guys real human beings with all the joy and angst that real humans encounter.
I say follow your Muse, and write when you have something to say whether it is about sex or psychology. There are plenty of other bloggers that write diaries that chronicle every mundane trick they have. We don't need another daily diary.
Your blog is more interesting, and worth waiting for your occasional installments. It will be interesting to see how your relationship with cherryboi evolves over time. But also keep our prurient interests going as you "sow your seed" amongst your more fascinating characters.
Bravo, on a well written blog.

Atlantagent said...

I just recently discovered this blog, so I really hope you continue writing it. I think it's a safe bet that all of us want you definitely to keep blogging about "how and where I shoot my load," but the other, more personal and emotional stuff is lovely, too, when you feel like sharing it. Seriously, though, the sex stuff is a MUST ... especially because you write about it so much more fluently than most other bloggers out there. Happy Holidays, stud. You really are an excellent writer.

Anonymous said...

just found this blog. hope you keep updating it.

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

you know, that is one of the reasons why i started my blog. dc is a literal mine field of horny men looking for sex. i am also facing similar issues as to what to do with my blog and what to write about. i mix it up. when i want to just get to the down adn dirty, i just write it. but when i feel moved to share a little more on hte emotional side- i do, too.