Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's Official!

It is semi-official. Ok, it's official! cherryboi and I are dating. I am almost embarrassed to admit this. I have mixed feelings about it. He is 25 and finding himself and I am 39, so it is up in the air about whether this will really become anything. I remind myself that this may be more about first-sex with him and a young tight boi that I am breeding for me, but I am a guy so I am enjoying the ride. And FUCK, it's one incredible ego boost!

I have been dicking cherryboi on a more and more frequent basis since last Fall, when we first hooked up. I haven’t written about him very much. He spent the night for the first time the weekend after my last post. This was more by accident on my part. I know from him that he stayed by intention. He is 25 and HOT and I have discovered quite intelligent. He is a Congressional Staffer by day and law student by night. He has worked for a Congressman for more than a year. He has a wide-eyed youthful optimism that I lost many years ago. He is one incredibly fucking hot piece of ass. I am hard just thinking about it. Shit, I feel 10 years younger lately! I can hear all of you laughing at me now. I know the upside and downside to this situation. This started out as a hot piece of ass for me and clearly he was bound to have confused feelings considering I was his first. What can I say....... one day at a time.

The other evening cherryboi was waiting for me when I got off the Metro. He had no idea when I would get to the station, so I was surprised to see him. I have no idea how long he had been waiting and I have no idea how long he was planning to wait. I had averted a previous invitation to grab dinner or a drink some time. He was there on the platform with his tussled-haired good looks and a big smile on his face when I saw him. This time he was hard to resist. He had clearly figured it that way. I didn't resist. He was right. I had no plans. I did have to eat something. The worst thing that could happen, I thought, was that I would eat and get laid too.

We chatted. We drank beer. We shared a pizza. We sparred about whether there was an us or whether it was just great sex. Then I tried to be adult and he tried to be an adult. I don't know whether we will have an enduring relationship or not, but I guess the most compelling thing he said was that he had the right to make his own mistakes. How many times have we all said that at different times when we were younger. Finally, we both drank too much beer.

The night couldn't have ended better. Me on my bed with the room spinning around and my new boyfriend giving me an incredibly good BJ! Life is good in the strangest ways and at the most unexpected times.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

WELL, DAMN! i guess u are having a happy new year. i'm glad for you, insoflo--just beware of the whole "first-time syndrome." i'm sure you've got it covered, though!

Usman said...

yay! im super happy for you! okay on the age thing, thing is, hes a grad student, 25, mature enough to be on the relative same wavelength as you and thats what counts. i mean he has a job, u have a job, u know what i mean, its not like he's a university kid outright! in other words, go for it, enjoy it and dont you DARE get hung up on the age thing. one partner is always more mature than the other in any given relationship.

Anonymous said...

i agree with average joe. relationships are give and take. i met my bf in a steamroom 20 years ago. hi...you just never know and he's 10 years older than me....

so relax and enjoy the relationship...and don't you over think it.

so can we still hear about the great sex...and what about that married guy that cruised you?

Anonymous said...

hey man, I'm straight, but love hearing this stuff... write more than every month, ok? weekly updates are better.

torontomenatwork said...

Age and money should never be obstacles in a relationship, they can be excuses against a relatioship if you make it.

Let your hearts do the talking andnot your brain. Enjoy the guy, take care of each other and have fun.

Anonymous said...

I love it when a dom stud gets a young pup of his very own.

Anonymous said...

Happy for ya, and i think you are lucky to enjoy this cherryboi, so enjoy it as long as he is around you. Don't be afraid of the couple life, at least you can get a free fuck every night.