Monday, July 23, 2007

A Late Night Cellphone Call

Saturday morning at 2:20AM, my cellphone rang and woke me from a sound sleep. It was The Cop. He was recently off his shift, apparently had been drinking and wanted to come by. I was almost pissed because of the time, but the tone in his voice was so sheepish and apologetic I couldn’t be mad. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that only a few hours before The Kid had been on the floor between my legs draining a load before I crashed.

The Cop has this way of almost sounding like he is begging to have sex with me and hearing this hottie begging for it gets me hot every time. He works shifts, so we have had sex at various times during the day. We have this routine where sometimes it is a sweaty quickie and other times we actually have some pretty passionate sex. This was his first middle-of-the night call, but what the fuck. Soon I was saying yes and telling him the back door would be open and to come up stairs. I fairly quickly fell asleep again.

Fast forward I am not sure how much later and I awoke to the feeling of someone licking my balls and shaft. I could smell the combination of beer and his smell in bed with me. He was hungrily working my cock and I ccould hear him grunting under the covers as he worked himself. I lazily reached down and put a hand on the back of his head and started to force his head down on my cock. He responded and took a big mouthful and I could feel him working his tongue along the under side of my shaft. After a few minutes of this, he came up from my crotch and we kissed passionately and made out for a while. He made a point of thanking me for letting him come over.

At this point, I am totally awake and totally aroused. Before I could make a move, The Cop had my cock wrapped and had lifted himself over me and straddled my crotch. He took one hand and grabbed my cock and pushed it between the cheeks of his beautiful bubble ass and started to work himself down on it. In the shadows from the street light through my bedroom window, I could make out his muscular shaped and his tight 8-pack of abs poised above my cock and I almost came from the sight. He is an incredible specimen. He slowly worked himself down over the shaft of my cock and I could hear him gulp a few times before I felt him resting against my pubes. He started to ride me slowly and soon built up to frantic pace. I didn’t last more than 90 seconds and I didn’t care. I couldn’t see his face, but I reached out and grabbed his waist with my hands as I exploded into him and groaned out how much I like it. He keeped riding until he shot a load all over me and then he fell down on me and gave me a passionate kiss.

We cuddled for a while and eventually I fell asleep again. When I woke up later Saturday morning, my bed and I both smelled of The Cop and our sex. He was gone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

90 seconds?! come on....

Nick said...

wow, thats so hot that he can just come in while your sleeping and have you, then leave just as quickly. really hot post.

Anonymous said...

Very hot encounter indeed

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

i went from el-limpopo to stiff in 90 seconds. a very got re-telling. very hot.

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

oops... and i forgot to add, you not having the heart to tell The Cop that The Kid had just been over? It's alright. We all have a way of doing that. God knows I have... a couple of times now. *Wink.

Anonymous said...

Hot story... best of all, you know you can trust him not to steal your stuff in the middle of the night.