I heard from the couple formerly known on DADNSONCT on Manhunt. I wrote in April that the Dad shared his Son with me in Dallas. They have since changed their screen-id after many contacts from readers of this Blog. No, I will not post their new screen-id. They will be in Baltimore in July. The Dad opened his e-mail with, "How would you like to use my Son again in July?"
I am extremely flattered. First, I really enjoyed the whole encounter with them in Dallas. I am hard right now thinking about it. Second, they must have enjoyed it too, because they contacted me about meeting again.
VERBAL CUES
-
*How to Use Words to Heighten the Moment*
*1. Build the Tension with Verbal Cues:*
As the *orgasm* approaches, let your words reflect your desperation....
3 days ago




1 comment:
cant wait for your july encounter. its still one of my fav blog posts of yours
Post a Comment