Tuesday, March 03, 2009

New York

I had a very disappointing trip to New York - both professionally and personally.

Professionally, my company wasn't able to secure funding that was desperately needed for operations and to complete several on-going projects. Another redundant story of how shitty the economy is getting. My company laid off 40 people in February. March is a question mark???? I spent 12 to 14 hours each day I was in New York in meetings trying to work out details to get the funding we needed. In the end, last Saturday night everything fell apart. I am in Wilmington, NC this week working on something with another financial institution.

Personally, I really regret not being able to connect with a really hot boy I have been corresponding with. I wanted to meet up with him, but it never happened. A big apology to that boy….. He knows who his is..... I hope:)

I will complete my post on the german boy, when I get home.

Wish me luck. I need it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have received the funding you needed, had you responded to my email. I am a VP at a bank. I would have taken your loads and given you the money

damien said...

good luck insoflo, whatever happens, i hope u never stop having a relationship with cherryboi or hot sex with anyone and i really hope u get the funding for your company. i hope u don't get laid off either.

Anonymous said...

Hi. really enjoyed your blog today, especially your relationship with Cherryboi.
More stories about him , please.

Anonymous said...

I've been dying to know what happened with the German Boy. Also, how is Cherryboi? Please write more posts soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are okay, we have not heard from you in close to a month now and the wondering is starting to begin. Keep us all posted okay!