Sunday, February 18, 2007

Encore with Guy from the Corner Store

Ok, I won't go into the weather. I got very spoiled by the mild weather so far this winter in Washington, DC until now. One benefit is that "my cup runneth over" in the sex department.

I have nailed AF twice since my last post. He e-mailed me again this last Thursday and wants another load. The guy is becoming a regular cumpig, which is making me wonder about the whole attitude after I originally busted into him raw. I mean, after all...., he is a guy that gets fucked anonymously. I won't get too righteous, because I really enjoy fucking him. I'd like to get him to drive up to DC occasionally.

The big news is an encore fuck with Guy from the Corner Store. He left here after our first hookup with my e-mail addy, but I never heard from him. I haven't seen him around in the neighborhood either. I was being to think he was from out-of-town. Anyway, out of the blue he e-mails me last week. We go back and forth ending with him in my bed most of this afternoon.

I am totally worn out but satiated. We fucked and sucked from shortly after 1PM till almost 6PM. Every time I blew my load, he raced down between my legs to encourage me back to action. He is a fucking fantastic bottom. We took a short break to drink some wine and eat some meat and cheese and then had one more nice leisurely screw. I had already 4 times cum, so it lasted forever. He was totally opened up, but just tight enough to grab on to my dick as I plowed away. He has one of those holes that just surrounds your dick and hangs on. He also has the firmest bubble butt, which my hands and mouth were all over. It was totally fucking hot.

At a little before 6PM, the alarm on his watch went off. He jumped up to stop it and kinda shot me a sheepish look holding his jeans. I asked, "you gotta go?" "Yeah, been here longer than I figured on", he said.

Time was up. I told him to jump into the shower, which he seemed glad to do. A few minutes later, after watching him pull his jeans over that bare ass, I am standing at my front door. As he goes to leave he hesitates and gives me a quick peck on the lips and flashes a smile. I definitely want to fuck him again!

BTW, I may have a quasi bf. K and I have been out every Saturday, since our first date. No sex yet yet though, which is beginning to be an issue. We did grope a little last night, but he stayed on the train at New York Avenue last night. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can yo u share Guy from the Corner Store. Waaay too hot.