Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Guy from the Corner Store is a total cumslut.

The Guy from the Corner Store is a total cumslut.  He is in his 30's, 5' 11". lean and very cute with sandy-brown hair and green eyes.   He has a fantastic ass and gives the most incredible head.  He lives about 1 block from my house.  I am on smile and wave terms with him and his pretty young wife.  When he can get away, he usually texts me for some cock and cum.  When his pretty young wife is out of town, I usually get his ass.

Wednesday, I got a familiar text.  "Around?" 

By 6:00PM, the Guy from the Corner Store is standing at my door and wastes no time wrapping his mouth around my cock after I let him in.  I unzip and he reaches into my pants to get at my cock.  He pulls my cock and my balls outside my pants.  It is clear that this will be fast.  He nuzzles my cock, licks the head and starts in on me with his hand firmly around my balls.  I am immediately rock hard.  I lean my head back and try to focus.  My hand is on the back of his head.  I meet his greedy gulps at my cock thrusting as deeply as I can down his throat.  He is clearly determined to get what he came for.  He gave me a great blowjob.  He sucked on my cock and licked it and my balls like his life depended on it.  After about 20 minutes of intense head, I blew a massive load down his throat.  He swallowed it and kissed my cockhead.  I zipped and he left. 

"Good time again!", he texted about 15 minutes after he left.

1 comment:

Ulikemydick said...

Good shit man. I love a freaky sneaky sexcapade.