Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am looking for a totally anonymous cockslut

I may regret this, but I have decided to try something new with this Blog. I have always had the wildest fantasies about totally anonymous sex, so I am looking for a totally anonymous cockslut to use. Want to be my totally anonymous fuckbuddy?

If being used by me when I have the urge for some anonymous ass appeals to you, Email Me with some pics, your age and stats along with more than one sentence on why I should choose you to use totally anonymously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am not in your area but i am a total anon fuck slut for a married guy here where i live...and it is HOT...he doesn't know anyting about me other than he loves my mouth and ass (something his wife won't give him) and i love feeling this "straight" guy blow his load either down my throat or up my ass...he texts me when he needs me and we meet up at a bookstore...HOT

insoflo said...

That is exactly what I am looking for:)