So, the dude I fucked anonymously in Virgina on Sunday e-mailed me this afternoon. He wants too hookup again.
Kinda out of the way, but I enjoyed it. I think I'll go back. He has a spectacular ass. He got off on being ordered around and taken roughly.
I now live within walking distance of Gallaudet University. I pass by the campus when I walk around the neighborhood. I bumped into a student last week along Florida Avenue. Very hot young guy with a great smile and a nice tight ass in bluejeans and a tie shirt. I have passed him about 5 or 6 times in the last few days. He looks just as good every time I see him. He seems to be either headed to or from the University. Today I tried to chat him up, but ...EUREKA... he is deaf and I don't sign. He definitely seem interested in chatting. I need to figure out how to communicate with this guy. Could be very interesting....................
Vacation mode activated!
-
So guys, I'm off on a little vacay! I'll be back on October 7 or 8th. Until
then, be good, have fun, and enjoy the archives!
5 days ago

1 comment:
soooooo hot. i hope you learn ASL or better yet, body language.
Post a Comment